Why would you hire a personal trainer?
1. You may have purchased a gym membership with the best of intentions, but since you bought it, you have only been to the gym a few times.
2. You go to the gym regularly, but you just are not seeing the results.
3. The equipment and/or the people who look like they know what they are doing intimidate you.
4. You do not know what exercises to do or how to use the equipment available to you.
5. You are bored with the same workouts, same group classes, etc and you are ready for a new challenge.
6. You have set a new goal and are unsure of where to start in order to reach the goal.
7. You want someone to hold you accountable.
8. You tired of feeling tired and out of shape and are ready to make your health and well being a priority!
If any of these reasons speak to you, you should consider hiring a personal trainer. I have helped others reach their goals and get stronger and healthier. I can do the same for you!
There are several options:
1. Face to face training. If you live in the Houston area, I am available for one on one training. You can train with me at Art of Strength in Sugar Land or I can come to you and train you at the location of your choice. Please note that I am not able to train you in another gym, but I can train you if you have equipment at home or live in an apartment complex with a fitness facility.
2. Online personal training. With online personal training, you will receive workouts tailored to you and your goals. This also includes meal planning guidance. You may contact me with questions by email at your convenience. Prior to beginning training, you will complete a fitness and goal questionnaire so that I can best tailor your training.
This option is good for the person who is familiar with exercise, but needs someone to help plan workouts. You will also have access to a private group on Facebook where you can share your experiences, ask questions, etc with others.
3. Nutrition guidance. Do you need to be held accountable for what you are eating? Do you need help finding healthy recipes or just a better understanding of the best foods to eat? Do you want to go vegetarian or vegan, but do not know where to begin? If you answered yes to any of these questions, I can help you by tailoring sessions to your needs. We can meet face to face, over the phone, via email, through Skype, etc.