These are just a few of my favorite fitness links to get you started. Please share any of your favorites in the comment section below. I will add to this page as I find new resources.
- Art of Strength: Check out the Minute of Strength videos. This is the style of training that I personally train with and use with my clients. If you’re in the Houston area, come in and train with me at Art of Strength Sugar Land!
- No Meat Athlete: Primarily running and nutrition advice. You can buy Matt’s Half Marathon and Marathon Training Guides in the PlantFit store. I trained for my half marathons (injury free) using his half marathon guide.
- Strength Running: Another running site, but Jason Fitzgerald has awesome running articles. Be sure to check out his dynamic stretching routines. They have made a huge difference in mobility for me.
- Girl Heros: Great, simple workouts. Mostly kettlebells.
- ACE: American Council on Exercise. Many resources including calorie calculators and workouts.